McIntyre Membership Programs
The Leading Producer of Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Thank you for considering McIntyre Vineyards Wine Club.
We are in the Santa Lucia Highlands region of Monterey County, one of California’s most coveted AVAs for Burgundian varieties. Our McIntyre Estate Vineyard lies in the “sweet spot” of this famous appellation. From our rolling benchland terrain we produce incredibly intense and complex Pinot Noirs and well-structured, concentrated Chardonnays. We also make deep, exotic Merlots from our estate Kimberly Vineyard in a sheltered part of the nearby Arroyo Seco AVA. Our wines are often hard to find and always exceptional.
Only the McIntyre Wine Club provides guaranteed access to our world-class wines from the Santa Lucia Highlands. The Club features four levels of membership, automatic hand selected by the McIntyre Team, shipments twice annually and guaranteed allocations of our limited-production Old Vine and Block wines.
- 20% off all wine purchases
- 10% off non-wine merchandise in our tasting studio
- First access to new releases, limited production and library wines
- Complimentary tasting vouchers for flights of McIntyre wines in our tasting room
- Premier Club: 4 vouchers annually
- Artisan Club: 8 vouchers annually
- Connoisseur Club: 12 vouchers annually
- Complimentary admittance to pick-up parties *guests for a fee
- Complimentary admittance to first Harvest in the Vineyard *discounted ticket thereafter
- Discounted admittance to special events
- Advance notice of all special events
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Access to members-only promotions
- Automatic shipping or pre-arranged pick-up at the McIntyre Tasting Studio
All three levels of membership offer two automatic hand selected by McIntyre Team shipments annually (April and October). Members receive a mixed selection of our current releases and limited-production wines. By signing up for our wine club, you must receive at least one shipment prior to cancellation or incur a $45 processing fee.
McIntyre Vineyards complies with state shipping laws at all times.
By signing up for our wine club, you will be automatically added to our newsletter and mailing lists. We value and protect your privacy; your information will not be shared with any outside entities.